The company started out in Maria’s own kitchen where she taught groups of people how to make their own bread at home. The classes soon became very popular, and many of them would be booked out shortly after being posted online. The feedback from students has been so positive and the demand for classes was more than a small domestic kitchen could cope with. Feeling assured that there was a demand for baking classes in London, Maria took the next step and opened up The Baking Lab in the beginning of November, 2011. The Baking Lab features top of the range domestic appliances. It is important to the concept that everything that is taught in the Baking Lab can be replicated at home without fancy ovens or endless pieces of baking equipment.
All of the fun and none of the mess!
We host baking birthday parties for children. During our baking parties we decorate cupcakes, bake cookies and decorate them with royal icing and lots of sprinkles!
We can host up to 10 children in our Baking Lab and our baking parties lasts for 2 hours.
A two hour party includes:
- Birthday tea upon arrival. (A savoury muffin or a pizza pinwheel served with homemade lemonade and water)
- Decorating cupcakes with colourful buttercream and sprinkles
- Baking cookies and decorating them with royal icing and sprinkles
- A Birthday cake (We can cater to the birthday girl’s or boy’s favourite flavour)
- A goody bag filled with the treats created for each of the children attending the party to take home.
Not so keen on sugar? That’s ok, we can arrange a pizza party instead!
For more informations, please contact me via the "contact button"